Nicholas W. Marchi is a partner at Carney & Marchi, P.S. and practices primarily in both the Kennewick and Seattle offices. Nicholas has an extensive removal defense practice as well as federal and criminal defense practice. He has extensive criminal trial experience. He has over 20 years of experience in immigration matters and criminal defense. He has represented individuals charged with major felonies in both the state system and the federal system. Nicholas has also appeared before the Washington State Court of Appeals as well as numerous Federal Circuit Courts. Nicholas has several published opinions on both immigration and criminal defense cases. He is admitted to the Washington State Supreme Court. He is also admitted to the United States Supreme Court. He is also admitted to the Fifth, Eighth, Ninth and Tenth Circuit Courts of Appeals. Nicholas earned his law degree from Creighton University and his bachelor’s in History from the University of Montana.
- 1990, Washington
Law School Attended
- Creighton University, Class of 1990, J.D.
- University of Montana, Class of 1986, B.A., Liberal Arts
Associations & Memberships
- Washington State and American Bar Associations
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- American Immigration Lawyers Association.