Skip to navigation
Passionate About Helping Our Clients & Our Community Call Us Today

Immigration Attorneys in Seattle, Washington

Carney & Marchi has been representing immigration clients since 1993.  Our present focus is on removal defense (deportation), waiver cases, family immigrant petitions, and asylum. We believe in compassion, integrity, and detailed work when it comes to representing individuals before the federal government. 

If you or a family member is interested in working or living in the United States, you need to understand U.S. immigration laws and how you can apply for legal status. If you, a family member, or a friend is threatened with removal (deportation) from the United States, we can help.

Contact our office in Seattle or Kennewick today to set up an initial consultation. We look forward to working with you.

Build the Future You Deserve

Let Us Help

Why It's Important to Hire an Immigration Attorney

Legal issues are stressful and can have a huge impact on your life and future. Whether your immigration matter seems minor or complex, it's in your best interest to consult a trusted attorney who can advise you on which steps to take to achieve an ideal outcome.

Our attorneys—Michele Carney and Nicholas Marchi—are bilingual in English and Spanish. We are here to listen to your concerns and goals and can help you find a resolution that reflects your best interests. Above all else, we are dedicated to helping make a positive difference in your life. We will do anything we can to make the legal process easier for you and your loved ones.

Contact an Experienced Immigration Attorney to Schedule an Initial Consultation

You don't have to navigate the immigration system alone. Our attorneys at Carney & Marchi have decades of legal experience to offer you and your family. We can help you understand your options to resolve your issue, no matter your conflict. Call or message us to schedule a consultation today.

We have offices in Seattle and Kennewick, and serve clients in Pasco, Richland, and anywhere throughout the Tricities, Washington, area.